2019-08-06

(2019-08-06 14:02:59) I'm too worried. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Well, originally I was very, very worried.

At first I refused to believe that
I was a very stressed and worried person.

But I end up being right
And accept the fact that I'm still very worried.

But for everything! The results of a test or something.

This is one of my aspects that I would love to change.

Because it's getting really sick. Lol
Even being worried worries me.

Sometimes I just tell myself it's my personality.
And that I don't have to change it.
But I hate that trait there.

I think I'm worried too often for nothing... Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


I rested today!

I charge my batteries for rock'in.

It's been very hot recently.
It is important to rest our body.

Remember to hydrate yourself well too.

Have you got
A favorite drink that you like to drink in the morning?
Or at any time?

I do. And it often hydrates me.
I must take advantage as long as I haven't got bored yet.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today I had a radio recording!

It's been a long time,
I was a little nervous... Lol

But I had too much fun!!

Whether it's very hot or very cold,
I'm in a good mood as usual ウインク


A photo where I show a side of me a little more different than usual.


* On August 27, my new photobook comes out!
"REINA is eighteen ~N to S~"


The photoshoots were taken in Hokkaido and Okinawa ちゅー

I hold an event on the day of the release.

Tuesday, August 27, at 18:30
At Shinjuku.

I'll be waiting for you there.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #rockin #funny
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12502250349.html

No comments:

Post a Comment