2019-08-07

(2019-08-07 22:04:32) Enjoy Yokoyama Reina

BEYOOOOONDS started in major デレデレ
Congratulations!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


I want an artistic soul.

I'm really surprised when I see the talent in the drawings of the other members...

I love to draw.
Since I was little, at school, I used to draw all the time.

But I'm so bad.
I love it, but I'm not good...

I had played a pictionary with the members.
But of course no one had guessed my message.

I wonder if by practicing I would be able to improve myself?
Or is it just a talent we have from birth?

I'm so jealous...


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Today I had a dance lesson ウインク

As I have a lot lately,
My body gets really tired quickly.

I had tied my bangs ニヤニヤ


Oh! Haga Akane-san and I did the MCs for the episode of Hello! Station.

Go see it please!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Dare ga nan to iou ga watashi wa watashi no jinsei

I like theses lyrics.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #seishunnight
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12502628662.html

No comments:

Post a Comment