2019-08-10

(2019-08-10 20:55:00) Thanks rock'in. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

Today,
We went to
ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2019.

Thanks to everyone
Who came to see us.

Since I learned that we were
Going back to this festival this year,
I couldn't wait.

But I was also very stressed...

And that day has finally arrived.

This is our second consecutive appearance at ROCK IN.
This time it's at the GRASS STAGE.

I'm really very honored...

I was very nervous before we started...
Then once I arrived on stage, I gave the best I hadl!

I think Morning Musume。'19 was the best!!!

To all who have come,
Fans or not,
Listen to our songs over and over again!

We sang a lot of our different styles,
And our performances were really good.
I'm very happy and proud of us.

I hope that,
Everyone was able to feel the extent of our styles in our music and retrace our history.

My excitement is way too great
I don't know how to describe it!

Which is certain,
This is our best concert,
Thanks for that ⑅︎◡̈︎ *


I smile big. Lol

You know it…
I'm always smiling, aren't I.

But my smile has never been so genuine.
I had so much fun.

After our concert, we ate with other artists,
Watching the performances of other artists on stage.
It was awesome ウインク


There will be more blog posts about this. 


Here is my outfit for rock'in!
With a pretty headband.
I thought it would be easy to wear, but... not so much lol

We arrived on stage with our hoods!
Wasn't that badass? Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Yesterday we all went to the sea!

The limbs were too cute to walk and jump around.

In particular, the leader Fukumura-san
Seemed to be having a lot of fun. Lol

Rock'in allowed us to create beautiful memories!

 
Yokoyama Reina

#ROCKINJAPANFESTIVAL2019 #rockin #GRASSSTAGE #yokoyamareina #thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment