2019-08-12

(2019-08-12 20:40:15) Fukuoka Yokoyama Reina

Today we held
Two concerts in Fukuoka. Thanks for coming.

Seeing all the girls again made me super happy.
Is it again because of the rock'in adrenaline?
I have absolutely no idea.

Today,
I have had several hairstyles, all very varied!


Buns ニヤニヤ
Ikuta Erina-san made them to me~

Thank you so much ウインク


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


An event to commemorate the release
For my second photobook was announced~

August 27 at 18:30~

To Shinjuku.

Come all fo you~
I'm waiting for impatiently ちゅー

More information ↓



Looks like the cover has been unveiled!
I'm happy to be able to say myself that I find myself mature on it.
Fufufu. I'm so proud.

I can't wait to be at the event.

 

Yokoyama Reina

#fukuoka #thankyou #photobook #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment