2019-08-13

(2019-08-13 21:56:04) Today, I was able to do a quick decision. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I have been shopping all day long!!

You know that I am a very indecisive person.
But today, I was able to make concessions and decisions to get things!!! Lol

 

It's very rare that that happens you know.
I'm glad it did today.

Sometimes when I go out for shopping
I come home with nothing because I can't make up my mind.

But today was a very satisfying day. Lol

I had a good time!
I feel like I've crossed something,
It's nice! Lol


It was super hot.
I wanted to stay in a store because it was perfectly air conditioned.

There were a lot of people outside!
Who were walking, or who were shopping.
It was tiring.

But I took advantage ニヤニヤ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As you know,
My second photobook has been announced.
The release has also been announced.
An event has decided!


August 27 at 18:30
To Shinjuku, at Book1st.

Please come see me!!!

I am waiting for you all ちゅー


For more information ↓



It's salted lychee season~.


Yokoyama Reina

No comments:

Post a Comment