2019-11-14

(2019-08-14 21:49:54) Summer memories. Yokoyama Reina

Today I was at rest.

 

Yesterday I had to wake up early
So I took the opportunity this morning to sleep in. Lol

It's important to sleep~.


I had a lot of rest~
It was good. 晴れ

Summer memories.

The blue sky!!!
The sea~!!!!


The yellow towel I have around me...

As you can see,
This is the towel of the little chick that is Yokoyan.

It was one of the members who offered it to me
For my birthday.
Thank you so much. Lol


I was very happy with this day, when we were able to go to the sea.
With all the members. ウインク

It was so much fun!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

It's been a long time !
I went to drink a tapioca with milk tea and jasmine デレデレ


It's definitely still delicious ちゅー


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As you know,
My second photobook has been announced.
The release has also been announced.
An event has decided!


August 27 at 18:30
To Shinjuku, at Book1st.

Please come see me!!!

I am waiting for you all ちゅー 


For more information ↓


Yokoyama Reina

#summervacation #funny #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment