2019-08-15

(2019-08-15 22:20:41) I'm always tired even if I rest all the time. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.

 
I still slept a lot today.
Sleeping is great.

But ... why do I have to sleep so much? Lol


This concept of yawning there.
I'm still yawning. While I often rest.
I don't understand why I'm tired anyway.
While ! I really do everything to be the most rested.

If anyone has an explanation, let me know.


Tomorrow I get up early, too.
So I will do my best not to be tired!

I'm not a morning person. I have trouble getting up.
But if I set a loud alarm, I can (maybe) wake up.

If I don't wear any.... obviously, I stay sleeping. Lol




I posted this photo on instagram,
This hairstyle is made by
Morito Chisaki-san ウインク


There are many people who ask me
How to do the hairstyle.

Let me explain it to you very quickly. Lol

 
You need to take your hair
From the beginning of the ears.
You separate them in two, and you do your braids!

And! The job is done!


Here デレデレデレデレ


It's easier than it sounds, isn't it?

Ikuta Erina-san and Morito-san,
Thank you for taking the time to did this hairstyle.
Thanks for your help

 

You too!
You just have to try to do it.



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As you know,
My second photobook has been announced.
The release has also been announced.
An event has decided!


August 27 at 18:30
To Shinjuku, at Book1st.

Please come see me!!!

I am waiting for you all ちゅー 


For more information ↓


Well everyone,
Good night ニヤニヤ


Yokoyama Reina

#goodnight #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment