2019-08-16

(2019-08-16 21:39:17) Faster... Yokoyama Reina

Today!

I participated in...
NHK-FM "Kyo wa Tsuitachi HaroPuro Zenmai"!
I was honored!

I participated alongside
Ishida Ayumi-san,
And Makino Maria-san!
We were all 3!

Did you listen~??? 


I looked at the script on the radio just a few minutes before entering ...
It was funny. In any case, I really liked it!

As an auditor, I ask you if ...
Did you like it too? As much as I enjoyed animating it?


I introduced you
A love song
Where... you really have to listen carefully to the lyrics.
Anyway! Go listen to it for yourself!!


It was live broadcast ウインク
Very very fun to do!!


Thank you very much for that ニヤニヤ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today... Something happened... 


My second solo photobook...
It's finally finalized.
It was shown to me ちゅー

Fufufu


It's really imperative that you buy it.


The release is August 27...
Those who pre-ordered it,
Thank you...

I'm a little nervous to see your reviews...


That day too,
I hold an event in Shinjuku.
For a handshake and a press interview.

It's from 18:30 at BookFirst.


For more information ↓
It's this way.

Take care of me please デレデレ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I also recorded for Young Town Doyoubi!

Guest is Makino Maria-san!


It was very funny 音符

I wanted to take a picture.

But the wind was blowing hard.


Yokoyama Reina

#haropurozenmai #itwasfun #photobook #patience #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12507598872.html

No comments:

Post a Comment