2019-08-17

(2019-08-17 20:31:44) If you want, you can. Yokoyama Reina

Today we had concerts in Hokkaido.

Thanks to everyone who came!


I don't know why,
I have the impression that this concert lasted longer than the others.

Usually, however, they pass with incredible speed. Lol
Is it because I'm tired?

In any case, I was very stressed.


And when I'm stressed, I sweat twice as fast.
I already sweat a lot,
So there it was even worse.
It's too hard to do live... lol

I used a hair dryer,
And my body quickly dried up. Lol

Thank you for this concert!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Today I didn't think about taking a nice photo.
And since it's too late for me to take one now,
I am using a recent one in my phone. Lol

This is a photo I took after the concert today, in a hurry.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Tomorrow we have an event in Aichi ニヤニヤ

I believe this is an event that will last a long time. Lol

I look forward!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Right now I often listen to the same songs.
I have a playlist that I loop...

So not only do I not listen to new songs,
But on top of that, I don't really listen to them anymore when they go by.


At home, we often put on music.
We all love it there.

So, I already asked for a list of recommendations
Of songs, by my family. I have a few to listen to.

Now you.
Give me a song you like ~.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As you know,
My second photobook has been announced.
The release has also been announced.
An event has decided!


August 27 at 18:30

In Shinjuku, at Book1st. デレデレ

Please come see me!!!

I am waiting for you all


For more information ↓

It's here!


Yokoyama Reina

#hokkaido #thankyou #title #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12508069993.html

No comments:

Post a Comment