2019-08-18

(2019-08-18 22:28:47) It's quieter once the sea is gone. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
We were holding events in Aichi.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us.


It was different than usual.

We have always done in this order:
Cheki → Dedication → Handshake

Right?

This time we did:
Cheki → Handshake → Dedication

But alright. It hasn't changed the fact that it's super fun!


I received a lot of compliments on our performance at rock'in.
I suspected there would be! But as much... I was so surprised and... so moved 


It made me think back to the adrenaline rush of rock'in... ウインク
The fact that it's just awesome... ちゅー


About my song requests...
I received responses at the event today!

A lot of people have asked me what I'm listening to right now...

"RUNNERS HIGH REPEAT"

By UNISON SQUARE GARDEN-san!

It's a recent song that I really liked since its release.


I wrote down the songs that were offered to me today.
I would try to listen to a few~ デレデレ

The same costume today as for the rock'in.

The food we were given was too good...


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Once again, I reminder my
Event for the release of my photobook.

It's August 27 at 18:30~
Meet in Shinjuku. At BookFirst.


There are a lot of people today
Who told me they would go to the event.
I was super happy and moved...

I am waiting for you all! All


For more information ↓

It's here ♡

Game of the 7 differences with the first photo. Lol

I really enjoy taking pictures of myself recently.


Yokoyama Reina

#cheki #thankyou #difference #songs #RUNNERSHIGHREPRISE
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12508615519.html

No comments:

Post a Comment