2019-08-19

(2019-08-19 22:13:17) I feel a bit depressed~ Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Today I had an early scheduled wake-up call.
That... I didn't hear the first time.
And once up, ready. Well.
I slept again for an hour longer.


Really. I don't have the words.
I could not overcome the fatigue.


Ah... actually...


It may not be fatigue...

It's like I'm having a depression...

Well. I would change the wake-up song.

I will once again rely on you.
Do you have any good wake-up songs~?? Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I had dance lessons~.

I love dance lessons!
I feel like I'm working out in a healthy way. ニヤニヤ
 

This is the only situation where I'm happy to sweat. Lol

Moreover! As I had eaten a dish of mouko tanmen at noon,
I was sweating twice as much as the limbs...
 

But short. It was fun!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Once again, I reminder my
Event for the release of my photobook.

It's August 27 at 18:30~
Meet in Shinjuku. At BookFirst.


There are a lot of people today
Who told me they would go to the event.
I was super happy and moved...

I am waiting for you all! ちゅー


For more information ↓

It's here ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#moukotanmen #itwasdelicious #yokoyamareina #dancelesson

No comments:

Post a Comment