2019-08-20

(2019-08-20 22:11:16) I interviewed Fukumura Mizuki-san. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I had the opportunity to interview

Fukumura Mizuki-san from Morning Musume。'19!!


Enjoy reading.


Let's go!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Question 1 → What is your favorite recent purchase?

Answer → A bag with an original shape.


Question 2 → At what time did you get up today?

Answer → At 10:25 am, being late.
                    My initial wake-up call was scheduled for 10:00.
                    I got ready in 20 minutes ニヤニヤ


Question 3 → Your current mood in just 1 kanji?

Answer → I drink "sake" (鮭)

 

Question 4 → Which of the 3 meals today was the best?

Answer → Green soybeans

 

Question 5 → What is the theme of the outfit you wore today?

Answer → The first clothes came.
                    I opened my closet.
                    I didn't look for long, I took the first ones.


Question 6 → What is your favorite role in the werewolf game?

Answer → The simple villager.

 

Question 7 → What would you like to eat right away?

Answer → A cloud ♡ (cute ...)

 

Question 8 → What is your best memory from this summer?

Answer → The rock in festival!!!

 

Question 9 → Your song of the moment?

Answer → "Ite mo Tatte mo"
                    By Hirai Ken-san.


Question 10 → A word for those who read the blog!

Answer → Yokoyama is a perfectionist.
                    Sometimes she comes back to the line when there is no real place.
                    But! If we continue to read and scroll the page,
                    What she says is always interesting or funny.
                    When I start an article, I always have to finish it so much that I get caught up in it.
                    Keep reading Yokoyama's blog!


Fukumura Mizuki-san, thanks for giving me time ちゅー

Hope to have the opportunity to do it again~! 


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



Ishida Ayumi-san with watermelon ブルーハート

She is so cute... .


I wanted to show this picture to everyone,
Because I couldn't keep so much beauty to myself.
 

So here's デレデレ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Once again, I reminder my
Event for the release of my photobook.

It's August 27 at 18:30~
Meet in Shinjuku. At BookFirst.


There are a lot of people today
Who told me they would go to the event.
I was super happy and moved...

I am waiting for you all! ちゅー


For more information ↓

It's here ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#fukumuramizuki #interview #fun #ishidaayumi #cute #toocute #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment