2019-08-21

(2019-08-21 22:20:02) I interviewed Kawamura Ayano. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I went to the aquarium with
Kawamura Ayano-chan ウインク


We were looking for a good place ちゅー
To have a good afternoon!!

So I thought of the aquarium.
As it's very hot this summer,
I thought this place would be good
To recharge your batteries.


It had been years since I had been to an aquarium!!
I was super excited, I like it way too much.

I realized
That the creatures on Earth
Are truly amazing and unique. ニヤニヤ


Their color are so beautiful... Everything is super cute.
Each creature has its own charm

I saw a dolphin show!
Dolphins are really too cool...
I liked it so much that I could have stayed there all day.
I was really taken by it. It was amazing!

Afterwards, I went to see the otters.
This is so cute.
Cute. Cute. Cute. 


I was super happy to go only with Ayano ちゅー
Our friendship will last forever. Lol 


Let's see each other as soon as possible ♡


So this time around
My interview was on Kawamura Ayano-chan!!

Let's go!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Question 1 → What have you bought recently?

A makeup bag that looks like a cake box 😂


Question 2 → The first thing you do when you wake up?

I stretch like a cat
I don't yawn ... never lol
After that I roll up into a ball like a cat, always.
And I get up 🐈 Lol


Question 3 → Your current mood with just one kanji?

"Water" (水)
Water is delicious!
Water is what sustains our own life!!!

(This is something I had heard before...)


Question 4 → Which animal affected you the most today? Lol

A fish with the same colors as the bees!!
It was incredible as a mixture.

(And that's all !)


Question 5 → What is the theme of the outfit you wore today?

An assortment of my favorite clothes and accessories!!
The ribbon on my shoulder looks like jellyfish legs 😂


Question 6 → The 3 things you like about Yokoyama Reina. Lol

Her smile is super cute!!
She sometimes behaves similar to a dog 🐶 (such as loyalty)
She is a very open minded person who likes to debate things!!
Thanks for being friends with me.

(I'm so happy to know you... Thank you very much ♡)


Question 7 → What would you like to eat right away?

Ochazuke!!
Well inflated and well rounded!!


Question 8 → What is your best memory from this summer?

Mmh~... 🤔💭
There are many! But the best remains the day we went to the sea with the ANGERMEs.


Question 9 → Your song of the moment?

"8mm film" by akasick-san
"Funny Bunny" by Idol Renaissance-san
"Mae E" by Jewel-san


Question 10 → A word for those who read the blog?

Good evening everyone! I am Kawamura Ayano from ANGERME!
I love Reina so much!!!!!
But I wouldn't lose to you!


Kawamura Ayano-chan,
Thank you very much!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Once again, I reminder my

Event for the release of my photobook.

It's August 27 at 18:30~
Meet in Shinjuku. At BookFirst.


There are a lot of people today
Who told me they would go to the event.
I was super happy and moved...

I am waiting for you all! ちゅー


For more information ↓

It's here ♡


Well yes....

It's soon ♡


Yokoyama Reina

#ANGERME #kawamuraayano #aquarium #best #morequestions

No comments:

Post a Comment