2019-08-24

(2019-08-24 21:40:32) Hard. Yokoyama Reina

It's Yokoyama Reina.


Tomorrow, with Morning Musume。'19,
We will appear on tv チューリップ黄

I'm very happy. It's gonna be fun!
Thanks to everyone who will watch the show!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Today there was a HelloCon at Nakano Sun Plaza.
Thanks to everyone who came to see us.

Lots of people came this time,
I was so happy ウインク

Today, although it has become a popular hairstyle among members,
I made some buns again ニヤニヤ


I will do my best tomorrow again!!

And tomorrow... We will meet again at the Nakano Sun Plaza!

I will do my best!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


A little more!!

My second photobook comes out on August 27 デレデレ

I reminder once again
The event for the release of my photobook.


It's August 27 at 18:30~
Meet in Shinjuku. At Book1st. 

For more information ↓
It's here ♡ 


I am waiting for you all 


Also,

Up to Boy's issue came out yesterday!
I appear there with the 15th generation!!
Please get it too ちゅー


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have to go to bed early to be in good shape tomorrow.

 

Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #yokoyamareina #uptoboy #photobook #patient
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12511282797.html

No comments:

Post a Comment