2019-08-27

(2019-08-27 21:55:08) Thank you a lot! Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I held the release event for my second photobook.

Thank you to everyone who came to see me and participate in this event.


There were so many people!
I was happy to see so many people for me...
It was awesome ウインク

 

Thanks for that デレデレ


Today's outfit ニヤニヤ Cute isn't it ちゅー
 

My hair has grown too much!!!
It's awesome


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


It's tomorrow!!
Finally!!!


Presentation fanclub event
Of 15th generation members ピンクハート


The three members of the 15th generation
Stress a bit for this event.

I was the same at my presentation event.
But above all, you have to think about enjoy the moment.
And exchange with each other, but also with the public.

The fact that I was asked to come and hold the event
Made me very happy but also worried.
I have to do my best, as they have done for me in the past.

I will try to provide the necessary support.
I must let them enjoy it too.
But I'll do my best, and have a blast!


The goodies were also unveiled.
Did you seen them?


Here'is what it looks like. Lol

I can't wait.....

Please be forgiving.
We will all do our best.


Thank you to everyone who will come to see us ニヤニヤ


Yokoyama Reina

#photobook #event #thankyoualot #tomorrowsevent #yokoyamareina #cuteoutfit

No comments:

Post a Comment