2019-08-30

(2019-08-30 20:41:56) Are we all linked to each others? Yokoyama Reina

Tomorrow we have a HelloCon to Nakano Sun Plaza.

I love HelloCon so much
Beause we can watch the performance
Of other groups!!

This is what makes me so determined for HelloCon.

Tomorrow let's try to have fun~.

 

In the last concert,
15th generation members joined Morning Musume。'19
To participate in the performances.

As it's something new,
Hope you enjoyed it!

This time, Okamura Homare
Injured her back.

She will participate in the concert of tomorrow,
But only to MCs.

I'm sorry for those who are disappointed.
I hope she can recover quickly!

The performance will therefore be 13 people.
Tomorrow I will do my best
To give the maximum of what I can do.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The other day we had the 15th generation event.

During games,
We had proposed some sort of challenge.

And if the 15th gen member couldn't do it,
She had a pledge!

Myself I lost a few games suddenly...
I received some pledges to compensate.

I had to drink several juice drinks!

They were, for the most part, healthy drinks.
So it didn't bother me more than that.

In any case... it allowed us to confirm
The 15th generation look super fun!!! Lol

It was the first time I had tried the game of noni!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


A bit longer.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #nonijuice #firstime #funny

No comments:

Post a Comment