2019-08-31

(2019-08-31 21:37:12) Nakano Yokoyama Reina

Today we have a HelloCon at Nakano Sun Plaza.
Thanks to everyone who came.


For the dressing rooms, this time,
We were all mixed up!


Beside me there was
Matsunaga Riai-chan of Juice=Juice.

I told her "But how?!",
She answered me "Hey!!!!!!"...

I was too happy!!!
It's only during HelloCon that this can happen.

 

On the other side,
I had Ogata Risa-san from Tsubaki Factory!

Haga Akane-san came to play with us,
The three of us got ready by chatting with each other デレデレ

It was fun!

 

Tomorrow we have a HelloCon at Nakano Sun Plaza again!
This will be the last HelloCon of this summer!

Let's all have fun together!!!

Riai-chan. 星

It's early but I'm tired, good night.


Yokoyama Reina

#nakanosunplaza #hellocon #fun #yokoyamareina #tomorrowlast
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12516397333.html

No comments:

Post a Comment