2019-09-01

(2019-09-01 21:30:19) Thanks for HelloCon Yokoyama Reina

Today,
It was the last day of the Hello! Project tour.
Our concert was at the Nakano Sun Plaza.

Thanks to everyone who came to see us.
Thanks also to those who watched the concert broadcast live on the internet.

Thanks everyone!


For this concert, the 15th generation is taking place with us.
This is the first time that we have adapted our performances for them.

New members have also joined other groups.
It was also their first performance in their group.

It was a lot of new things ...


And especially!
We made original performances
Who need the utility of the second and third floor.
We were a lot!

I had a great time,
Thanks for that.

For a change I tried to wave my hair~

For concerts,
Having my hair wavy is amazing.
I have the impression that it makes you sweat less.

I had done this several times during the tour.
I like how it looks.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today is September.


Let's take a look back at August.

A lot has happened.
It must be said that I had a lot of fun.
But I also had a pretty difficult time.


Morning Musume。'19 tour starts in September.
I am looking forward.

Let's all keep having fun together!! 


Yokoyama Reina

#thanksforhellocon #hairgrown #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12517630297.html

No comments:

Post a Comment