2019-09-02

(2019-09-02 21:50:05) Big giggles for a long time. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.
It's Yokoyama Reina.



Today,
We had dance lessons.

During the break,
I had fun taking lots of pictures ニヤニヤ


Everyone was very excited.
So I took the opportunity to capture the moments with my phone.
I had too much fun.

It had been a while since I had laughed so much.

Too too funny.
 

Sato-san !!
My face is really too funny !!!! Lol

...I think. Lol

 

There are still more photos.
I'll post them later!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday,

I passed on
"JAPAN COUNTDOWN"
On TV Tokyo.

Who watched?

 

There was an interview with
Fukumura Mizuki-san, Haga Akane-san
Kaga Kaede-chan and Yokoyama Reina.

In fact, the interview was after the show!

I think that's why she's genuine.
Generally speaking, I am always honest in interviews.
But I really enjoyed this one in particular.
I wonder if you will like it.

I remembered the ROCK IN.
This is where I started to go crazy.


Thanks to staff-san
For taking this photo. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Good night~


Yokoyama Reina

#laughed #laughs #smile #alwayslaughing #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment