2019-09-04

(2019-09-04 22:38:24) Smiles, Yokoyama Reina

Today again, we have dance lessons!

I moved a lot~
My neck too~
My body feels tired everywhere.


I think that it's good,
From time to time.
Like that, our body keeps good health, doesn't it?


Now is the time
To go home and take a break.

I feel really tired
From this day.

This time, during the rehearsal,
We started the fall tour in earnest.

A lot of things will change
Especially because we have new members.

I'm happy to be in good shape lately!!


Smiles!!!


I often hear that laughing is good for your health,
But you shouldn't force yourself to laugh.

Laughter is good for your health
When it is sincere, genuine and natural.
Otherwise he wouldn't do good.

Well? I don't know if what I'm saying is understandable lol


In fact! What I mean. Is that...
Only real laughter is good.

The one who is nostalgic for the memories that can be remembered.
The one that reminds us of a time lived.
The one that goes out when we remember moments of fun.

When we have a lot of fun→We laugh a lot→What makes fun is important!

Is that clear? Lol 


Well. Tell me what you think!


Yokoyama Reina

#dance #sweat #smiles #niconico #satomasaki #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12520562857.html

No comments:

Post a Comment