2019-09-06

(2019-09-06 21:09:32) I love my life. Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.

Today we recorded for Young Town.
Guest was Takagi Sayuki from Juice=Juice イエローハート
It was so funny~.

When I take selfies with my left hand,
The photo is still tilted.
I wonder why.


Tomorrow we have a handshake in Osaka!
I'm looking forward!

Recently, I am often disappointed.
This face shows it well, right lol 


When I wake up in the morning
I often have trouble getting out of bed.

But somewhere I like it when I get there.

I often do what
I like to do.

Because it is my own life above all.
I prefer to take advantage of it and do what I want first.

But hey, that doesn't change the fact that the morning is always boring! 真顔真顔
I always go out to have something to do. Lol 


Yokoyama Reina

#tomorrowosaka #event #youngtown #listen #yokoyamareina 
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12521639332.html

No comments:

Post a Comment