2019-09-07

(2019-09-07 21:40:37) I finally saw Zero One. Yokoyama Reina

Today in Osaka,
We had a handshake organized!

Thanks to everyone
Who came to see us.

As usual,
Outside the dressing rooms,
My voice seems to be annoying to others.

Sorry for being so loud. Lol


It's embarrassing to force...
I'll be careful about this~.
But you know I feel it when I get loud, lol

It's just that I can't seem to stop.

I'm sorry about that ショボーン


Today I gave up my
Usual makeup, to have a more original one.

The red lipstick ちゅー


We have baptized this day "Zurui PINK"!

We were all in pink.
It was really great and pretty.


Tomorrow we will be in Tokyo.
I'm waiting for you all ニヤニヤ

The cheki of the 13th generation.
It was so funny.
Our poses are mysterious. 


Yokoyama Reina

#redlips #cheki #thankyou #tomorrow #yokoyamareina #isawzeroone #notfunny 
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12522256992.html

No comments:

Post a Comment