2019-09-12

(2019-09-12 22:18:31) Today's Reina↓ Yokoyama Reina

Morning Musume。'19 appeared today at
"SONGS OF TOKYO Festival 2019"
Who tooks place at NHK Hall!!

Thanks for the invitation 星


This is the first time
That 15th generation members featured our performances!
And we have, in addition, did several songs one after the other...
I was so stressed, seeing as it was broadcast live on TV!!

But I was able to have fun, keep a great smile, and see all the members having fun.
So I'm happy with the result ニヤニヤ


I think it was the first time that
I was on a show broadcast live on television.
Which surely explains the stress!

But I'm so happy to have been through this.
And that it went very well too.

Wow! I'm so happy.
Thank you all for this fabulous day イエローハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Oh, in yesterday's post,
I was a little too playful...
(Well, quite playful.)

With Kaga and Morito,
We had fun writing a post together. Lol
That's what happens.

About that.
Here's a cute photo of the 13th and 14th generation ↓↓

I love this picture.

But my love is one sided.
No one fills my heart.

photo☆Sato Masaki-san


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

I was so stressed before the performance.
After Fukumura-san grabbed me by the hand and reassured me,
I felt safe. We took a photo to capture the moment. デレデレ Lol


Yokoyama Reina

#fukumuramizukisan #moritochisakisan #kagakaede #yokoyamareina #onewaylove #watchtheshow
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12524590235.html

No comments:

Post a Comment