2019-09-14

(2019-09-14 22:42:31) Happy birthday. Yokoyama Reina

Today,
We had an event for our new single.
There were 3 shows!!

Thanks to everyone who came.


As there have been many events today,
I have to organize my article correctly lol.


First of all, the games we organized!
1st show→Werewolf
2nd show→Talking about life
3rd show→Talking about youth
It was super fun!!


Talking about these topics was difficult... lol
But how fun it was I would love to do it again!


For the 3rd show we did the same haircut with Morito-san イエローハートイエローハート
Thanks for styling me Morito-san ニヤニヤ


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


For this event,
We chose to create units for songs.

How did we choose the units?
By lottery of course!


I was with...
Sato Masaki-san in duet ピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート


I was super happy!!!
It's rare to be able to have such representations,
So being in a duet with Sato-san makes me happy.

I am really very lucky デレデレ


We chose the following song:
"Silver no Udedokei".

It's one of the first songs that I had the chance to perform on my first tour
As a Morning Musumemember.
I trained a lot to show the evolution that I managed to acquire since this old performance.
Hope you have noticed it. I also hope that I didn't forget myself too much by forcing myself.

Sato-san, thanks for that 星


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Happy birthday to
Morning Musume

 

Yokoyama Reina


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


#morningmusume #happybirthday #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment