2019-09-17

(2019-09-17 22:23:58) Welllllllll. Yokoyama Reina

Today we did rehearsals again.


The first date of the tour is fast approaching.
I really felt it today when I discovered the outfits on the tour.
Immediately, I felt a great pressure rise in me. Lol

But, I can't wait to be there.


To be able to produce real performance,
I need to let my body rest a bit.
I don't have to force it too much ニヤニヤ



The tour begins with dates in Kanagawa.
Can't wait to see them all! Hope we will enjoy it!

Always us, YokoChii.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Before starting the tour,
There are plenty of things I would love to do!

First of all, I want to put my makeup bag back to new...
I am always looking for a beautiful mascara that holds on well. Lol

I have also succeeded in obtaining
The eye shadow that I wanted to have for a very long time.
I'll make sure to use it as quickly as possible.


I still continue to do my study
On make-up that could despite the sweat...
Because... even today, it did not hold... lol


Yokoyama Reina

#rehearsals #yokoyamareina #yokochii
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12526659559.html

No comments:

Post a Comment