2019-09-19

(2019-09-19 22:11:01) Up to Boy-san Yokoyama Reina

Up to Boy vol.283

We're doing the cover of the magazine.
猫 Oda Sakura-san
うさぎ Makino maria-san
トイプードル Morito Chisaki-san
ヒヨコ Yokoyama Reina

It comes out on September 21.

Costumes are really cute イエローハート
It was the first time I did with these 4 members, I had a lot of fun!
We went on without taking any breaks, I liked it too much lol

Thanks for this moment 星


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I recorded the next Morning Jogakuin radio show with
Haga Akane-san
And Kaga Kaede-san.

It's been a long time since I last recorded for this radio,
So I was a little stressed ニヤニヤ


In the end it went very well,
And I had a lot of fun once again.

We laughed a lot.
Be careful when you go to listen to the program,
Because our laughs are very strong. Lol

After that ~,
We all went to eat together ニヤニヤ


At the beginning,
I would have liked to take some time to go and buy makeup.
(But I think I'll go at another time anyway!)

But since it was noon,
And that the three of us were hungry
We decided to go eat together
To spend time witth friends!!

I had so much fun ちゅー Fufu.
Thank you a lot ピンクハート


I was nevertheless able to obtain
The makeup I was looking for...

Aaaah!! Finally I found a
Good eyeshadow!!!

I just tested it just today
And I can already say that I am satisfied.

Even though I was able to sweat a lot,
The makeup stayed on my face... ニヤニヤ


Haga-san, Kaga-san
Thank you very much for this day イエローハート

The pen color...


This is the same color that I used
To put some clarity on my face this morning.
I hesitated between hot or cold colors.
Afterwards, I wonder if glitter wouldn't have been better.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Up to Boy's
Offshot ニヤニヤ


My skin has a beautiful color here.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #uptoboy #checkit #shinokubo #itwafun #morningjogakuin
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12527442000.html

No comments:

Post a Comment