2019-09-21

(2019-09-21 22:59:21) Makeup Yokoyama Reina

Today was the first day of the fall tour.
There were 2 shows in Kanagawa ニヤニヤ

Thanks to everyone who came to see us!


I sweated a lot again,
But we were all great.

I wonder if you enjoyed the concert デレデレ


Tomorrow there will be 2 concerts.
I'll have to rest my body to be full tomorrow.

I will talk more about it tomorrow 猫


Thank you very much for today.

I tried to change my makeup.

I really like this lipstick.
It's from L'Oreal Paris デレデレ


The other day I had used it!
Because I wanted to have a neutral face with matte makeup.

It looked great ~.


I heard they released a new color range recently,
But when I wanted to go buy it, it was already sold out.

I would go back asap!

No I'm not that clumsy... No no!!!?!!
I almost fell during the show.

But I made it up well lol


Yokoyama Reina

#lips #lorealparis #yokoyamareina #falltour #thanks
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12528201487.html

No comments:

Post a Comment