2019-09-22

(2019-09-22 21:16:08) Kanagawa Yokoyama Reina

Today was the second day of our concerts in Kanagawa.
Thanks to everyone who came.

If we combine with yesterday,
We did a total of 4 concerts here.

It goes so fast.

I wonder if,
The whole tour will go by just as fast.

I don't want to miss a single concert.
I want to give my all in every performance.

I want to provide the best of myself to give you the best performance!!!

I can't wait to tour the country.

To all those who took tickets,
Hope we will enjoy it together デレデレ

Thanks Kanagawa,
For these two days,
See you soon ニヤニヤ

My haaaaa~ir has grooooo~wn soooooo~ much


Today's Morning Musume イエローハート


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today,
I borrowed Sato Masaki-san's lipstick 星

I slipped into Sato-san's dressing room
Knowing that hers was pure red...

Thanks for lending it to me!!!
It made me very pretty ちゅー


Yokoyama Reina

#kanagawa #thankyou #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12528568735.html

No comments:

Post a Comment