2019-10-03

(2019-10-03 21:17:26) Small ponytail Yokoyama Reina

Today I had shoots.


There were all the members of Hello! Project~ ニヤニヤ

I couldn't wait to be there,
Despite the fact that I had a lot of trouble this morning 真顔デレデレ

I wondered~what hairstyle would I do today?

I opted for that small ponytail.


Members used to do that a lot a while back.

It's been a long time since I did it myself
So I wanted to go back to basics.

I don't know if it looks good.


It's Nonaka Miki-san
Who made it to me.
Thank you so much ニヤニヤ


That shooting was nice ☺︎


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I bought some new clothes the other day.
I think they are perfect for fall.

But I feel like autumn will be quite short this year,
And that we will soon go through the winter lol.

But I really like the fall clothes,
Because the colors are very pretty!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


The dry season is fast approaching.

Personally, I already start to feel cold at the slightest gust of wind.
Pay attention to yourself and cover yourself properly.

One more picture.


Good night


Yokoyama Reina

#smallponytail #cutehaircut #curlyhair #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12532239913.html

No comments:

Post a Comment