2019-10-04

(2019-10-04 21:03:23) It finally arrived!!!!! Yokoyama Reina

My package ...

That was it!!!!


The hoodie collaboration between
Iikubo Haruna-san x KANGOL REWARD-san!!! イエローハート


I finally received ittttttttttttttttt!!


This is so cute...
I preferred to take black.

Harunan has the same color ハチハチハチ

It's too good ピンクハート


Today I went to record for Young Town.
I wore the hoodie to show it to Haruna.
Fufu デレデレ

Next time I want to wear it the same day than Haruna!!!
That way we will have coordinate outfits!!!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I went to the hairdresser,
And I smoothed my hair!!!

It suits me well!

I'm happy 星


Tomorrow, we're going to Hiroshima ヒヨコ


Yokoyama Reina

#iikuboharunasan #KANGOLREWARD #cutecollaboration #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12532557096.html

No comments:

Post a Comment