2019-10-08

(2019-10-08 22:09:59) I'm so happy. Yokoyama Reina

Yesterday, Nonaka Miki-san
Celebrated her birthday by a solo event,
And I was one of the guests.

Nonaka-san, happy birthday! 


I monopolized the MCs a bit. Sorry. Lol
But you know I love to talk and once I start
It's complicated to stop.

Nonaka-san,
I had already come as a guest to your event last year,
I have been this year again, and it makes me so happy.
I'll have to call you to tell you about it イエローハート


Nonaka-san,
Happy birthday ちゅー


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Lately, I find the weather to be very dry.
My skin itches if I don't take enough care.
Pay attention to you please.


Yokoyama Reina

#nonakamikisan #20yearsold #happybirthday #yokoyamareina #dry
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12533884408.html

No comments:

Post a Comment