2019-10-09

(2019-10-09 22:16:38) It's spectacular!!! Yokoyama Reina

I read Okamura Homare-chan's blog.


Looks like ... she got 450g of beef.

Sometimes, like today,
I'm going to eat out with Morito Chisaki-san, and take steak too!

At today's rehearsal,
I worked so hard that I was starving.
So I told myself that we could go there again!
And that's what we did!!!


I was a little more hungry than usual.

... So I took 250g of beef デレデレ lol
My stomach was so swollen!
The meat was very good,
But I think I took way too much ニヤニヤ

From what Homare-chan told me,
The most important is the type of meat.
For example, she manages to take a lot of quantity,
But only for beef.

Homare-chan knows a thing or two about meat イエローハート lol

I would like us to go there together next time!!

The steak was delicious~ ちゅー


Thanks Morito-san!

Sato Masaki-san Part 2


Lately,
I filled my photo gallery a lot,
Without even realizing it.

I do not really know why.
Surely I like taking pictures even more!

Kaede-san.
I warn you. Don't take my phone and take a billion pictures behind my back.


Oh! Kaede-san's photobook cover...

She's super pretty デレデレラブラブ 


Yokoyama Reina

#kaedekaga #photobook #socute #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12534184812.html

No comments:

Post a Comment