2019-10-11

(2019-10-11 22:56:05) To everyone, Yokoyama Reina

Our concerts from the current tour
Scheduled tomorrow in Sapporo
Have been canceled
Because of the typhoon.

I apologize,
Sincerely,
For the people who were impatiently awaiting this concert.

I hope we will succeed
To reschedule dates for Hokkaido.


Let us take firm precautions against the typhoon,
And take care of all of you.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday I was at Saitama Stadium 2002.

I attended the Rugby World Cup qualifiers.
Especially in the second games.

Japan VS Mongolia


It was the first time that I attended for real
At a rugby match...
I had too much fun!
It was very cool.

Good luck Japan!!!


Yokoyama Reina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12534733428.html

No comments:

Post a Comment