2019-10-13

(2019-10-13 20:42:36) Dream Festival♡ Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.

Today,
Morning Musume。'19 participated in the
TV Asahi Dream Festival 2019 星

Thanks to
Everyone who came to see us.

It was a long festival!
I was happy to be able
We reproduce on such a big stage.

It was also the first festival
From the 15th generation.
They were too stressed. Lol


Before going on stage,
I was very divided in my emotions. Lol
I couldn't tell if I was happier than stressed.
But the festival went very well!

Everyone was able to welcome us
And support us as it should be.
It was very reassuring. Thank you so much デレデレ


My beloved Chii-chan. イエローハートイエローハートイエローハート
(I've managed to find a perfect nickname for her during our Young Town show. I haven't had time to put it into practice yet, but... it won't be long.)


It was a great festival!!!
Thank you for everything.

This is a new product released recently ピンクハート

This is so cute! This is my favorite product of the collaboration. ニヤニヤ


I managed to start a collection of some member products!!! We even exchange them sometimes. It's awesome


Yokoyama Reina

#festival #bestone #chiichan #practice #lol #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12535368046.html

No comments:

Post a Comment