2019-10-14

(2019-10-14 22:11:38) About Ishida-san Yokoyama Reina

Today we were in Miyagi.
Thanks to everyone who came to see us.

Miyagi is Ishida-san's hometown 星
So during my MC,
I tried to run a tutorial:
"How to imitate Ishida-san in our dressing rooms".

I slipped in full imitation.

Ishida-san,
I am sorry.

Really...
Forgive me please...

I also did it in one of the MCs from the previous tour.
I had been much stronger at imitating this time. ←

But!
I will train again and again ...

I am very sorry for my poor performance.
I will try again at our next date in Miyagi.
(I won't give up so quickly)

Thanks for today ニヤニヤ


Photo of two of us ピンクハート


When I got home yesterday
The second part of the World Cup has started!!!

In reality it was in the middle,
But I watched it rebroadcast live.


Japan VS Scotland


As I watched live,
I had the pressure
Like all spectators...
It was awesome ニヤニヤ


Then come the quarter-finals...
Courage Japan!!!!!


Yokoyama Reina

#ishidasan #miyagimiracle #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12535743101.html

No comments:

Post a Comment