2019-10-17

(2019-10-17 22:59:21) Makeup update Yokoyama Reina

Today I did a tomboy makeup.

It's something I want to do on the whole tour.
I thought a lot, I asked for opinions.
This is what stood out the most!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Yesterday we all did a shoot all members together~.
I would keep, once again, the shoot type as a secret.
But the outfits were so cute!!!!


I would like to show it to you quickly...
It's really, really, too cuuuuuuute!! Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


As I have no recent photos to post ...

I am going to introduce you to the makeup I used for the performances at Miyagi. It was for the eyes.

Here!

I'm not going to stop here. Here are Reina's recommendations.


I was particularly surprised by this product.
Mascara from ettusais' brand (the red mascara one)
I put it on just before going on stage,
Imagine that when the concert ended,
My lashes were still curled well and the color had not faded.
It was amazing. 


I also added a glitter mascara
To make it stand out even more!
I did this with the NYX mascara you see at the top of the photo.
It's super sparkling!
This is one of my favorites イエローハート


Then, for the palette, I use the one from CLIO ☺︎
Since there are 3 different types, I can use this palette for any occasion.
And recently, I use it every day I think. デレデレ
At the end of the concert, the eye shadow was still there too. So incredible...



Heeere!


Yokoyama Reina

#makeup #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12536766927.html

No comments:

Post a Comment