2019-10-18

(2019-10-18 22:40:20) Christmas (Even if it's not now) Yokoyama Reina

I can already feel the Christmas atmosphere. It's Yokoyama Reina.


Could it not be because of the climate?

The cold resonates like Christmas for me.

So let's say it's Christmas time soon!!
(But no, it's October)


Speaking of Christmas! Let's talk about Christmas songs.
Reina wants to talk about "Awatenbou no Santa Claus"
This song is so cute. Don't you think so?

Oooh, Christmas.
I can not wait to be there. (But it's only October)
 

In October, it's Halloween party!
I would like to wear a super beautiful dress this year.
I know this party is for scary, but I would make the dress scary. Lol


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚


Tomorrow we have concerts part from our fall tour デレデレ

4 concerts are planned.
Everyone who's planning to come, let's all have fun together!



I want to become your little sister. (For real)
I love you


Yokoyama Reina

#christmas #halloween #cantwait #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment