2019-10-19

(2019-10-19 23:47:52) It's kind of different. Yokoyama Reina

Today we were in Gifu for the tour.
Thanks to everyone who came.


I'm going to transcribe the MC I held today.

It was the first concerts we had in Gifu as part of this tour!
We were all happy~ ニヤニヤ 

I really like going to Gifu.
I would like to do more concerts there.
I hope you will be there the next time we come.


I saw in the audience that there were people in school uniforms!
↓↓↓

Fukumura Mizuki-san ピンクハート Fufufu I was so happy


This is the makeup I tried on for the second concert.
Even though it had flowed by the end of the concert,
I really like this makeup there. It sparkles so much.


13ki manicure ハートイエローハート

Kaga Kaede directly noticed 流れ星


Yokoyama Reina

#gifu #thankyou #GAL #iwantevenmore
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12537447205.html

No comments:

Post a Comment