2019-10-25

(2019-10-25 19:35:36) Same happiness Yokoyama Reina

Good evening.

Today we recorded for the next Young Town show.
Guest is Ikuta Erina-san 星
It was super fun~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 



More pictures with that pajama.
I have lots of pictures of this outfit,
You will tell yourself that I like to sleep a lot.


About the concert on Thursday 5 December for
"Morning Musume。'19 Concert Tour Aki ~KOKORO & KARADA~"

This is the group's first concert at the famous Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
Tickets are now available for pre-sale.


You can book your ticket until the evening of October 27.
It's soon~.

This is the finale of the fall tour.

I hope a lot of our fans will come and see us.
I am waiting for you all.


For more information↓

Thank you in advance.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I got a lot of personal informations.
I have to manage to put this aside and sleep. Sleep sleep sleep, very comfortably.


I have a lot of people who ask me about my makeup,
I would like to introduce it to you.


I saw Mano Erina-san's Instagram post yesterday,
She uses L'Oreal Paris lipstick.
It's the same that I use!!!
I'm too too too too too too happy...
 

This is what made me happiest recently.


Yokoyama Reina

#yokoyamareina #pyjama #manoerinasan

No comments:

Post a Comment