2019-10-26

(2019-10-26 22:51:45) Aaaah Yokoyama Reina

Today we did a concert in Osaka.
Thank you to everyone who come to see us.


A very recent photo


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


About the concert on Thursday 5 December for
"Morning Musume。'19 Concert Tour Aki ~KOKORO & KARADA~"

This is the group's first concert at the famous Yoyogi National Gymnasium.
Tickets are now available for pre-sale.


You can book your ticket until the evening of October 27.
It's soon~.

This is the finale of the fall tour.

I hope a lot of our fans will come and see us.
I am waiting for you all.


For more information↓

Thank you in advance.


Tomorrow, we're going to Mie~


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I have a lot of confidence in myself,
So I think I'm strong enough to continue.

How to do when the person opposite also thinks the same thing?
That doesn't mean everyone will think so.

Because each person is unique.


Yokoyama Reina

#osaka #thankyou #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment