2019-10-28

(2019-10-28 21:46:13) Base Yokoyama Reina

Today,
I slept until noon.

As soon as I woke up, I looked for inspiration
For new makeup.
 

These last days I'm having a lot of fun~
I want a lot of makeup,
I want all the different styles of makeup!

I have so much fun with this~ ニヤニヤ


I also love it when I drop by UpComing to introduce you all to my makeup. Fufufu

I slept a lot,
It did me well. デレデレ
But you don't have to do it often.
Otherwise it upsets the whole rhythm of sleep! Lol

Pay attention to this, it's very important.



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today we celebrate 19th birrthday of Nakayama Riko-chan ブルーハート

Happy birthday~!! I hope this year will be great for you. 星


Wah! It was rock'in from last year... I still remember...


Yokoyama Reina

#shoppingmakeup #iwannadoitagain #nakayamarikochan #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment