2019-10-30

(2019-10-30 21:32:44) Fukumura-san♡ Yokoyama Reina

Today,
It's Fukumura Mizuki-san's birthday ピンクハート

Fukumura-san, happy birthday!
I hope your year will be rich in emotions... キラキラ

Your photobook is also very beautiful.
Very very pretty... ♡♡


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


I did a little storage in my room today~
Made me happy to make her so clean and pretty ニヤニヤ

Always,
It always takes a long time to motivate myself,
But once started, I never stop cleaning.

We have to tell ourselves that we will have to do it anyway.

My room is now perfect!!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


On Youtube,
Videos from the next DVD Magazine have been posted.

It's there.

 

It's behind the scenes of the last spring tour!
And our major events,
Etc...


"This time Yokoyama-san turned out to be very interesting."

The staff passed this on...
Yes. Yokoyama is really amazing...
In any case, to hear it is incredible.
I'm glad the others are noticing. Lol

 

DVD Magazine
Are available for sale
During our concerts of the current tour.
Come and take it!


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 

Mei-chan パンダ


Yokoyama Reina

#fukumuramizukisan #happybirthday #yokoyamareina #satisfied
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12540767871.html

No comments:

Post a Comment