2019-10-31

(2019-10-31 21:50:01) HELLOWEEN Yokoyama Reina

Today is Helloween! ニヤニヤ


I wonder how you celebrated Halloween.
Me, I like to celebrate it in a very special way ...
This is how I experience Halloween.

 

... I wanted, in any case, to celebrate it well. 



But I hadn't prepared myself.



This year I dressed the panda kigurumi パンダ
Then~~~


I tried to get in the mood for HELLOWEEN.
What do you think?? How would you react if you saw this for real??? Lol

I realized it thanks to the recent palette that I found.
I took it only because there was black!
But this eyeshadow palette is ultimately awesome.

I put pink on all the eyelids, then I added glitter to illuminate the eyes.
Glitter is awesome. I love this palette!!!

Then of course, the red lipstick!
I also put on eyeliner to reinforce the horror feeling.
I had a lot of fun during the beauty treatment

 

Today, I experienced good things.
Good night all.


Yokoyama Reina

#todayisHELLOWEEN #pandasan #makeupHELLOWEEN #howitlookslike #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12541089333.html

No comments:

Post a Comment