2019-01-03

(2019-01-03 21:58:26) Cute♡ Yokoyama Reina

Thanks for this HelloCon second day.



Here are the two new members of Angerme!
Haruka-chan and Layla-chan.
They are so cute.

Besides, they also told me I was cute.
I was so happy lol!

I get along well with these two new members,
It makes me happy to meet other people.

Ahhh, so cute!
These two members seem very good friends with each other, and I feel like they will stay together forever. 照れ


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Today I got up so early.
I worked a lot!

In these moments, do you also feel pride?
For me, in any case, yes!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Yokoyama Reina

#hellocon #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12430440312.html

No comments:

Post a Comment