2019-01-06

(2019-01-06 20:46:06) I watched Kamen Rider Yokoyama Reina

"Heisei Kamen Rider 20-Saku Kinen
        Kamen Rider Heisei Generation
                                        FOREVER"

This is a Kamen Rider movie!
I went to see it. With my little brother. Lol


Of course I'm not going to tell you about the movie,
Cause I don't wanna spoil you,

But it was so funny!!!!!!!

The Hesei Kamen Rider are the strongest.
Really. It's awesome.
It was so coooooool.
That was too cool.

I was excited until the end.
Every ten minutes,
Everyone was clapping saying "Woaaaaw" !!


I want to go watch it once again...
Go see it all please!

A magnet. They offer it in certain places where the film is shown.
I'm lucky !


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚



Today's pic.
Kasahara Momona-san from ANGERME ピンクハート


Yokoyama Reina

#heiseikamenrider #thebest #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment