2019-01-09

(2019-01-09 20:35:38) They're things I want to do in another way! Yokoyama Reina

Even though it was already announced yesterday,

My birthday,
I realized that in trying to organize it...

That I already have a lot to do~


For this event, many tell me
"I want you to sing that ~" or
"I want you to do this ~",

And I have so many ideas
That I don't know what to choose. Lol 

But my ideas took shape.
And now everything is well planned...
And I feel like I'm so impatient...

This time I will strive to make this event
Something unique.

To be able to celebrate my birthday by singing
Makes me so happy. Lol

Last time many said of the event
That I was very "cute!"
Isn't it~~~

This time,

Since it's my birthday
I wonder how I should act
During this event...
I'll have to take the role of the leader.
And I want to have as much fun as I can. 

I hope there will be surprises
And beautiful things too!

Wow... I can't wait to be there. Lol

Hope you have fun too!
Let's all be patient.

For more details ↓
It's here


I remind you that the deadline to register is January 21 at 12:00.


✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


Today I went shopping.


It was very windy today...
I really hate this weather lol
It's too cold for me!

Every time I walked into a store I savored the heat lol

It was fun.

I had coffee.

Today is Spring Water Hall day.
It's a milk and jasmine tea (HOT).

Milk and jasmine tea
Really is the best!

I also like the fact that it is hot.


Yokoyama Reina

#milkandjasminetea #besttea #birthday #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12431823467.html

No comments:

Post a Comment