2019-01-13

(2019-01-13 21:39:33) Nakano~ Yokoyama Reina

Hello! Con.
It was the last day at the Nakano Sun Plaza.
Thanks to everyone who came.

It was very hot!!
I am not someone who sweats quickly basic but there... lol

It shows how thoroughly everyone was!
It was fun.

The next HelloCon is in Osaka!
Let's all have fun together~

Oh, and, tomorrow's event is in Osaka too.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚



With Takagi Sayuki-san... ピンク音符

I still want to take pictures,
But I can't help being nervous!

Finally, today when we were in the locker room
I took it !

Takagi-san, thank you very much for this photo !!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


To those who come to my solo event,
Give me song titles you want to hear!


Yokoyama Reina 

#hellocon #nakano #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment