2019-01-16

(2019-01-16 21:09:21) Dry skin~ Yokoyama Reina

Winter makes my skin dry.

This is the life of Yokoyama Reina.


♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*♡o。+..:*


Today, there was an event at Osaka.

I pulled out my beret.
I hadn't taken it out since the last Budokan.
It's been a long time~.

I really like wearing it~.

I used to wear it during the day
But I don't do it often during events.

♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: *


Today with
Ishida Ayumi-chan
Makino maria-chan
Kaga Kaede-chan
We worked for "ViVi"!

I really liked the makeup session.
It was fun.

It will go on sale February 23~!
The day after my birthday. Easy to remember.

Thanks to those who plan to buy it.

♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * ♡ o。 + ..: * 


Yokoyama Reina

#skincareisimportant #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12433440441.html

No comments:

Post a Comment