2019-01-17

(2019-01-17 22:05:15) Talk truly about your feeling Yokoyama Reina

It's Eguchi Saya-chan ヒマワリ
She's so cute~.
She is so sweet, and smiles very often,
I get on well with it,
And it makes me want to have a little sister.

Ahaha,
I feel happy to be able to talk about it without barriers!!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


I realized,
That I liked a lot of different musical styles,

I listen to lots of music that has no relation to each other
Even in my favorite music,
There are some that I listen to all the time! But
I think that would surprise you.


Personally,
I find my music preferred by their meaning.
They are often songs that sound like me, that reflect what I can think of.

That's why my favorite songs are full of energy!
And kindness too. Let’s be nice 黄色い花


Yokoyama Reina

#favoritesong #yokoyamareina
https://ameblo.jp/morningm-13ki/entry-12433676996.html

No comments:

Post a Comment