2019-01-20

(2019-01-20 21:29:52) Osaka~ Yokoyama Reina

HelloCon dates yesterday and today
Were in Osaka~
Thanks to everyone who came.

After completing the performances in the Nakano,
We started the performances in the city itself.


Last week I was too
In Osaka for other events.
It was very fun.

The next city is Fukuoka. It's in 2 weeks~
I can't wait~


Since there are so many members and I can talk to everyone,
I love these kinds of events.


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚


Yesterday was the birthday of one of the new members of the
Angerme, Ise-chan! Happy Birthday !

We celebrated it on stage,
We all sang the birthday song well
And Layla-chan was very cute.

Congratulations!


✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚ ✽ .。.: * ・ ゚



Inoue Rei-san from Kobushi Factory!
We were in the same changing rooms.
We exchanged a look and then we smiled at each other.
It was fun!


I wonder...
How often does my hair grow?

When they are half-long, I think I'll cut them short again.
What do you think ??? Lol~


Yokoyama Reina

#osaka #thankyousomuch #yokoyamareina

No comments:

Post a Comment